Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank you.


The new year had just stepped in.
It was 12 something a.m.(I'm not really sure of the exact time).
So what with the new year celebration?
I simply couldn't care less about the fireworks.
I'd rather sit at home than be bothered with the crowd of people celebrating like there's no tomorrow.
I was half asleep.
Oh, I was clutching my phone in my hands. It's still on silent after the new year SMSes.
Suddenly I felt the phone vibrating.
Sleepily and grunting, I looked at the screen.
Shocked, but I picked it up anyways.
You shouted and laughed with me like crazy throughout the night.
Taking me down memory lane as we talked like mad.
Reminiscing the long lost friendship that were once seperated.
I remembered that time when we promised for long midnight calls as every year ends.
You kept your promises; I'm so touched that I can hardly kept my tears.
You. Yes you.
Thank you so much.
Thank you, for you've just made my year seemed so blessed than it already is.
True; I missed all the moments we spent, all the feelings we shared.
Thank you, for being there when I needed you the most.
And still there standing tall, even when I don't.
I'm really sorry I can't make up for all the times we've lost.
But you made me realise where you stand.
Buddy, you're irreplacable.
You'll always be my best friend.



No comments: